Point Aviation provides a wide range of maintenance services for general aviation aircraft at our facility at the Iowa County Airport (KMRJ). Most aircraft models are supported including Cessna, Piper, Beechcraft, Mooney and Grumman. Annual, 100 Hour and Progressive inspections are accomplished using manufacturer’s checklists and computerized AD research/tracking. Routine and as needed aircraft maintenance, repairs and modifications, electrical system troubleshooting and repair and limited avionics installations are available.
With over 40 years of engine experience we can handle most engine repairs and modifications along with magneto, carburetor and other engine accessory troubleshooting, repairs and overhaul. Oxygen service, de-ice alcohol, dynamic propeller balancing and aircraft scales are also available. Every task, from an oil change on a Piper Cub to a detailed inspection and maintenance on a Cessna 310 is accomplished as if my family would be on the next flight.
Your safety is always the highest priority.
- Annual / 100 hour Inspections
- Amateur Built Condition Inspections
- Aircraft Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Import and Conformity Inspections
Aircraft Repair and Modifcation
- Major / Minor Aircraft Repairs
- Aircraft Modifcations
- Electrical System Troubleshooting and Repair
- Avionics Installations
Engine Repair and Rebuilding
- Major / Minor Engine Repairs
- New Limits Engine Builds
- Engine Modifications and Upgrades
Engine Systems and Accessories
- Magneto Troubleshooting, Testing, Repair and Overhaul
- Carburetor Troubleshooting, Testing, Repair and Overhaul
- Delco/Prestolite Starter and Generator Repair
- Alternator Repair
- TCM Fuel Injection Setup and Adjustment
- Dynamic Propeller Balancing
- Overview and Requirements